Oh Baby mini chipboard album | The Flamingo Chronicals: Oh Baby mini chipboard album

Oh Baby mini chipboard album

This sweet little album is a show sample I made for Just For Fun Stamps. I have several in the works for them to take on their city to city tour. This little cutie is made from a pre-cut chipboard base, which I covered in Basic Grey's fabulous paper.


 I bought that sweet little poly clay Giraffe I don't know how many years ago, because it was so cute I couldn't resist it. (I know I am not the only one who has done this - you know you have too) He has been sitting on my shelf, lonely and sad all this time, but I am glad to say that he finally has a home! And he looks perfect right there on the front cover.

Metal accents, Prima Flowers, ribbons finish off the rest of the page.





I am so happy that Prima makes blue flowers too! Because I don't think I can make a project without using flowers. Is it possible? I don't think we should try and find out.











A wonderful metal accent from the jewelry department adds a great touch to this page. 


The elephant, of course, has been waiting ever so patiently with the giraffe for a home, and he looks superb here.  






                    The back cover has a pocket with two tags tucked inside for journalling or other mementos. 

Lots of sweet ribbons finish off the album and keep it tied together. I hope you enjoyed this look at my album. Please stop back soon as I will be posting new things twice weekly.

Anita.                                         

                                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. How cute and yes I love th giraffe also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW Anita!! This looks so cool looking!! Very, very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete