I am sooooo behind!!! | The Flamingo Chronicals: I am sooooo behind!!!

I am sooooo behind!!!

Argh~ I am leaving on Wednesday morning to go to the Creative Escape in Chandler, AZ. I am so looking forward to this and have been counting down the days to go. It is a great event sponsored be Bazzill and Heidi Swapp. 
~~~~BUT~~~~
I am so far behind at the moment, that I may not make it to the plane :(  
I am supposed to be doing homework for two of the classes that we are doing, and I haven't done that yet. I haven't gathered my supply list. I haven't even thought about what I am going to pack! 

~~~ARGH~~~
I may not ever catch up! 
But, of course, that is not going to stop me from scrapping. So here is a new LO of my daughter Heather on the day I took her to college. This is her good-bye to her best buddy and next door neighbor. 
 The paper and rub-ons are Creative Imaginations, the punch is EK Success, the chipboard accent is Heidi Grace, the flowers are Prima. 

I hope you have a great week. I am hoping I get some sleep between now and the time I have to leave! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful L/O!!!The rub-ons are amazing!!Nice work!
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita - I went back in your blog and yes, you do have quite the PRIMA collection! Wow. I'll have to post a few pics of my crazy scrapbooking room. I tell you, I was debating if I needed to up the insurance, and my guess is you could probably look into that too! LOL - it's great to be a scrapbooking fanatic:) I'll follow your blog - hopefully you can follow mine as well and share the love!

    ReplyDelete