Easel Album | The Flamingo Chronicals: Easel Album

Easel Album

Well, I am finally home and almost unpacked! I got sooooo much stuff this last weekend at Creative Escape that I had to go and buy an extra suitcase to come home :)
One of my fave classes at the event was taught by Pam Black. It is a great little album that can be displayed rather than set on a shelf (my favorite kind) and it was such fun to make. I finally had a minute to sit down and finish it now that I am home and I wanted to share a few pics with you. 
 The base is made with chipboard and cardstock (Bazzill) and the papers we used are from October Afternoon. 
 
The heart is MDFB (I think!) and we covered it with paper and then pearls. The gorgeous ribbons are from May Arts. Of course, I had to add a little dose of Prima to mine.  And because I love a little sparkle, I painted my paper with Tattered Angles Glimmer Glam in Chandelier. 



This page is actually a cute little matchbook. The ribbons are from May Arts. 
The tag below was a lot of fun, and I learned how to make the super cute little box flower on the left. A nifty skill to have :)



 I love fringe. The world would be a much happier place if everything were draped in fringe. Or maybe pom-pom trim. That would be good too! 
I can't wait to print some photos and get them in this album. I hope you are all having a last hoorah before the summer ends. This little get away was exactly what I needed to get my creativity flowing again. 

1 comment:

  1. wow,this is beautiful!!!Very nice work!
    Have a very nice day,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete