Rock Star | The Flamingo Chronicals: Rock Star

Rock Star

Today I have a LO that I have entered in the Layout Challenge Friday over at Bo Bunny. Here is the sketch:
And here is my take on it
This is me with Heidi at a class I took in AZ - she is great and so much fun ~ a rock star in my book. I have used the Bo Bunny Back to Basics paper and Rock Star stickers. 
Carstock:Core'dinations, buttons: Basic Grey, Ribbon Offray and May Arts, flowers: Prima, punch: Fiskars, bling: Prima , Tim Holtz Fragment

I hope you had a great Halloween in what ever way you celebrate it. I love to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters. Here is a shot of the view leading up to my front door.
Have a great week and don't forget - now that Halloween is over- the Christmas Season is officially OPEN! 
Anita



1 comment: