Wonderful in Pink! | The Flamingo Chronicals: Wonderful in Pink!

Wonderful in Pink!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I will never give up my paper.  I will never, EVER, be a digital scrapper. I just love to play with paper. I love the feel of it, and I love the visual weight of it. Digital, for me, will never take it's place. But, in an attempt to sharpen my computer skills, I am playing around with some digital kits. I have a wonderful little invention called a Bamboo Craft Tablet from Wacom. It is an ingenious little device that lets me edit my photos with wonderful speed and detail. Much better than a mouse. They have a challenge and a FREE digi kit each month. This month the theme is Breast Cancer and it benefits the Susan G. Komen Chapter. Here is my LO made with the kit. Not bad, for a non digi scrapper, if I do say so myself  :0)
Last October, my good friend Ann ( in the light pink shirt) walked 60 miles in 3 days in support of Breast Cancer Research. She is my Hero. The rest of us ~ went to support HER. Remember ~ 
A good Friend is like a good Bra ~ strong and supportive.  
We were the LOUDEST cheer station on the route. The walkers told us they could hear us from a 1/4 mile away. I am not sure what that says about my friends and I. 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful work,and i feel tha same about paper!!!I LOVE it!!!
    Have a nice day,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Anita I never thought I would see the day you would do a digi page. You shouldn't have waited so long, this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete