I believe | The Flamingo Chronicals: I believe

I believe

Today I have a very sweet LO of my DD and one of her friends from high school. This was her sophomore homecoming dance and she was quite the little princess. My inspiration for this is a quote from Audrey Hepburn that they have posted at the Getpicky blog and it is the Inspiration challenge #2. This is a great challenge site and you should check it out when you get a chance. Onto my LO,,,
I have used:
papers and ribbon from MME, Websters Bloomers, stick pin from Maya Road, chipboard from Heidi Grace, the crystal butterfly and the other embellies are from my stash. I cut the border at the top on my Cricut, then inked and embossed it. All the pearls are from KaiserCraft (I love them). 
I am also entering this in the PageMaps Challenge. Here is the sketch that I have used
 I think PageMaps are my favorite tool. Really - how did I scrap without them??? 

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. I would love to know what you think about my LO - please leave me a comment below with your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. wow this is a beautiful layout! the girls look amazing don't they? well done..

    ReplyDelete