Swirlydoos Tag #10 | The Flamingo Chronicals: Swirlydoos Tag #10

Swirlydoos Tag #10

The challenge for this one was "Layered" - I have layered the "To/From" portion of my tag on top of gorgeous chipboard snowflake, which is layered on top of another tag. Here are the details,,,

I have used MME papers for the tag itself . I love the texture of this glittered paper! I have stamped it and inked it as well. The large snowflake was painted with a paint dauber and then covered with vintage crushed glass. The other embellies are from Maya Road, Prima and MAMBI. 
Here is a close up of the snowflake. I love the texture of this! It is very sparkly in the light - I could not get a good photo of it no matter what I did :( 
We are up to day 10 over at Swirlydoos ~ 15 more days to go! You should stop by and get in on the fun if you haven't already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment