PROJECT 12 JANUARY PAGE | The Flamingo Chronicals: PROJECT 12 JANUARY PAGE

PROJECT 12 JANUARY PAGE

This year I have decided to play along with the monthly challenge over at Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine

It is called Project 12
and the deal is to make a two page LO every month and at the end of the year you will
have a complete album covering that year! Sounds like a plan, right?

So here it is the end of January, and I have finished my first LO.
The girls and I made a road trip down to Austin a couple of weeks ago, and really that is the only thing that happened this month! I have used October Afternoon papers and a hodge podge of embellies from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea!!! and you made such a great start!!!! I should make more 2 pagers!!! You have inspired me for sure...now I just have to do it :)

    ReplyDelete