Self Portrait | The Flamingo Chronicals: Self Portrait

Self Portrait

Today I have a LO of my DD and our cute neighbor. They have been buddies forever ~ as long as we have been neighbors. This was taken at the State Fair of Texas this past October. For those of you who are not lucky enough to live in Texas, we have the largest state fair in the country - truly a sight to behold!
I have used the colors from over at ColorQ for this LO. Here is a look at the colors
LOVE this color combination. And I had the perfect papers for it! I have used a Prima paper I have been saving (read: hoarding) for a while. It is beautiful and embroidered, with a sequins and and lace along one edge. I have also used foo-fa-la, Little Yellow Bicycle and Basic Grey. The embellishments are from EK Success, Prima, and some others from my stash. 
 
Thanks for stopping by. We are having a SNOW STORM here in Dallas, which is so unusual. I am headed for Austin tomorrow, with the two nuts pictured above. We are going to be doing some serious hanging out. And probably some scrapbook shopping, if I can squeeze it in!

4 comments:

  1. This color scheme is fabulous! I laughed over your comment about "saving" your paper. I love the fact that I am not the only paper hoarder! My Craft Cave is filled to the brim with paper, and I can't wait until CHA is over so new lines start showing up at the stores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful!!Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE!!! Can you email me? I sent you a couple emails on Saturday... HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on joining the CQC! This is such a sweet layout, too!

    ReplyDelete