Party Time! | The Flamingo Chronicals: Party Time!

Party Time!

 Where does the time go?!?! I can't believe how long it has been since my last post! I am so busy getting ready for my DD's graduation party that I don't seem to have time to do much else these days! Today I have a few pic's of the centerpieces I am making for her party - I am lovin' these medallions and topiaries! Here is a look...
 
 

These things are a bit time consuming to make! But I like the end result. And it is a great way to use some paper that I have had around for a while that I might not have used otherwise! The party is in just over a week and a half - then maybe life will return to normal :0)  Thanks for stopping by to take a look and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. The medallions are great! I'd never seen a topiary like that before, love it! Love the bright colorful papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are all just adorable...

    ReplyDelete