ColourQ #91 Color Palette | The Flamingo Chronicals: ColourQ #91 Color Palette

ColourQ #91 Color Palette

Hello all my blogging friends. I am finally back from Girl Scout Camp 
and back to myscrapbook table. I sure do miss my 
paper when I am away :0)

Today I have for you my DT challenge for ColourQ   I have used pics from my 
DD's graduation party ~ Alice in Wonderland was our theme~ so some things will 
be a little out of placein this book. Here is my LO.......
I have used papers from Bo Bunny and Lily Bee, cardstock from Bazzill, my embellies are from Prima, Maya Road, Websters, Basic Grey, Heidi Grace, Ranger, and the cute little crocheted stars are from my sweet friend SandyVint ( you can find her ebay listing HERE )
Here are our colors this week from ColorQ

As I don't own a single grey item in my entire house, I went with plain chipboard letters for the grey element, and embellished them with with white Enamel Accents from Ranger. Love how they turned out!


For the banner, I had some triangle shaped acrylic tiles, I stamped the letters on the front, then inked the back with White Cotton StazOn for more definition. I added cute little red bows - voila! 
I am also entering this LO in the following challenges......
Sketchy Thursdays and here is the sketch this week..

Sketches in Time  where it is is Open Challenge this week. 

Paper Issues  the challenge is Red, White and Blue

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and having a look! Have a wonderful week.

8 comments:

  1. Love how you spiced up the letters! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow- love how you dressed up those chipboard letters! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the colors, the title work and that banner! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE what you did with the alphas! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet! LOVE what you've done with that banner, and all your pins and pretties are completely fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful page. I Love those pins you added! ;)

    ReplyDelete