Get Picky | The Flamingo Chronicals: Get Picky

Get Picky

Butterflies seems to be the theme this spring, which is a good thing for me because I use a LOT of them in my LO's! Love butterflies in all forms. Acrylic, paper, lace, chipboard,,,,, you name it - I like 'em. It helps that I am almost always scrapping girls pages, since that is what I have two of :0)   

Get Picky's   challenge is butterflies this go round. I have this very cute LO that I just did that I am entering over there. They are one of the challenge sites that I just recently found.  So many challenges ~ So little time!

I so love these butterflies from Tattered Angels. I still have a whole sack of them to use up - they came with an alphabet in the center, but I never use them together. I just love the butterflies. This one has been sprayed with Glimmer Mist, then painted with Glimmer Glam, then I added a little more shimmer with my Sparkle pen from Sakuro. 

Have a great week everyone!
Anita

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful design and take on the butterfly challenge - thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote, love the tattered font butterfly, LOVE the glam technique you used over everything at the bottom...lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete