ColourQ #113 | The Flamingo Chronicals: ColourQ #113

ColourQ #113

It's Tuesday so that means it is time for ColourQ
This week the colors were so fabulous!!!!
Just wait until you see them!!!
Here is my LO



I have used cardstock from Core'dinations and SU, Prima flowers, Recollections bling, Tattered Angels canvas shapes and mist, the buttons are from the $$ Spot at Target, Ribbon is from Maya Road. I have also used my Spellbinders, some Martha Stewart and my 7Gypsies stamps. Inks are from SU and Tsukineko. 

Here are this weeks colors
Aren't they beautiful???? I love all those blues together!

Please be sure to stop by the BLOG and see what the other ladies have created - everyone is sooooo talented there!!!

We are FINALLY finished with our kitchen!!!
One year and one week to finish one dang room!!!
We had so many problems along the way!
I will post so pics tomorrow. I am so happy with how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Tuesday! 
Anita

1 comment: