A blog award! | The Flamingo Chronicals: A blog award!

A blog award!

A very sweet blogger, who I have been following for a little while, 
nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award!
She is so nice and has such fun things on her blog. 
Please stop by sometime and say hello to her!

  "Liebster" is a German word that means "favorite" or "dearest", and the award is meant for up-and-coming bloggers with less then 200 followers.  Such an awesome way for us to show our support for new bloggers!  And to get our friends to check out the blogs we love!

In order to accept the award and keep the love going you must:
*Thank your award presenter on your blog {thanks ScrappyMo!}
*Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award
*Copy and paste the award to your blog
*Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer then 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized
*Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog


So here are the five wonderful blogs I am passing the award onto:
Noelle - at Paper and Ice
Pamela - at Reflections of my art & soul
Patty - at A Sassy Scrapper
Sandi - at Maximum Embellishment
And to
Christy - at Christys Crafts, she is such a sweetheart and is new to blogging, 
and we all remember what that was like, right?
So please stop by and show her some love.
She has some wonderful vintage images on her blog right now.

All of these ladies have wonderful blogs that I love to visit for great
inspiration. Please stop by and visit them sometime!

Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today!
I only have 7 days until my DH and I leave for our anniversary cruise!
Anita 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Anita! You are SO SWEET to honor my blogginess with The Liebster Award! Thanks, also for the sweet comments you left there, too! Big hugs to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita! How thoughtful of you..:) It`s great that we have reconnected, I enjoy seeing what is going on in your corner of the world. Will do the post in a few days..after giving it some thought. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for the award, Anita! That is so sweet, I love it. :) Will get my post written up later. HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU !!!!! THAT WAS AND IS SOOOO DANG SWEET,AND WHEN I KNOW HOW TO SEND YOU ONE I WOULD LOVE TO ,,,,hahahahahhaa,,if you have time i would love for you to tell me how,,hahahhahaa...,i did not know this would be so dang hard to get to know how to work this,,,,,hahahaaaa christy,,o tea,,hope ya having fun !!!!

    ReplyDelete