ColourQ #139 - I am so late! | The Flamingo Chronicals: ColourQ #139 - I am so late!

ColourQ #139 - I am so late!

Wow! I was so busy getting ready to go to the scrapbook convention this weekend 
that I forgot to post my project today!

Today I have a card for the new palette up over at ColourQ these blues were so 
yummy that I knew I wanted to make clouds with them.
And I had seen a wonderful card on Pinterest a while back 
that had this sponging technique for the background.
So this is what I came up with

I have used cardstock from Stampin Up and Bazzill, along with some Kraft. Patterned papers: LYB, 
stamps: Just For Fun, dies: Heartfelt Creations & Tim Holtz, punch: McGill,
twine: The Twinery, button: Basic Grey, ink: Tsukineko, stick pin: my own design

here is the wonderful palette that Arielle gave us this week
Be sure to stop by the blog and play along with us!
There is some wonderful inspiration up for you to look at - 
those ladies are so talented!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!!!
Anita

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love how the clouds turned out, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous, your handmade flower and stickpin are absolutely stunning Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. talk about beautiful!! those colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete