Volunteer Gifts | The Flamingo Chronicals: Volunteer Gifts

Volunteer Gifts

Hello all my blogging friends!
Are you having a great week so far?
I promise I will get around to everyone's blog next week.
Thank you to everyone who has been by to visit with me and
 leave such wonderful comments. I will be by to see you just as soon as camp
is over and I have gotten 8 hours of sleep.

And speaking of camp, I wanted to show you the super cute things I made
to give to the wonderful people who volunteer their time with us
to help make camp a success. 

These are the gifts we are giving the adult leaders this year

If you have ever been camping, you know how after you brush your teeth, you have to stick your toothbrush back into your bag with it still wet. Then it gets slimy and icky. Well no more, my friends!
How cool is this little thing??? A dish cloth, with a little of one side flipped up, then 5 straight seams sewn in. It makes 4 pockets and then you add a ribbon on the side. Tuck everything in and tie it up!
No, I did not invent this, I saw it on Pinterest. Love that place!

Here is the gift we are giving our older girl helpers
Inexpensive journals, that I decorated the front of. I used plain and patterned 
cardstock, stamps from Tim Holtz and 7 Gypsies, and a variety of inks. 
These are going into a bag with some other items they will love.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great week.
Anita

3 comments:

  1. Very nice...your volunteers and leaders will be so pleased to receive these!
    Get some sleep when camp is over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What nice gifts! Those toothbrush holders are a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete