Craft Storage Ideas - Contributor Team | The Flamingo Chronicals: Craft Storage Ideas - Contributor Team

Craft Storage Ideas - Contributor Team

Howdy Fellow Bloggers!
I have been waiting all week to be able to say that 
I made the Contributor Team over at 

I am super happy and I know some of the ladies already 
from previous DT's so that is even better.
Be sure to add the blog to your list, as we will
be putting some fabulous posts up on
how to manage the craftiness in your life ;o)

I have one more super fun announcement to make in the 
next few days,, I am just waiting on the go ahead from the 
company!! I am bursting at the seams!!
Stay tuned!!

Anita

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Anita...I can't wait to hear the next piece of news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Anita! The pressure is on us Texas girls - tee hee! Can't wait to hear what your next big secret is! ~ Doris

    ReplyDelete