Just Because I Love You Card | The Flamingo Chronicals: Just Because I Love You Card

Just Because I Love You Card

Good afternoon blogging friends!
Are you ready for the weekend? I am,, I have
so much to get done. I am ready to take advantage of
the beautiful spring weather and get some plants in the ground.

Today I have my DT Project for Just For Fun Stamps and I have made a card with the 
fabulous sketch created by Linda
I made my card into a square, because I am really not that great at making rectangle cards!
I have used Traditional Easter Basket for my main image, along with Caterpillar Silhoutte 
to accent. I also used my Nesties, Tim Holtz die, seam binding, McGill and CTMH punches, bling 
from Want 2 Scrap, and my sewing machine.  I used Sketchy Grid on one of the layers in the middle.
All of my papers are Graphic 45, but they are from different lines.
 I used my Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils, PITT® Pastel Pencils,
 and Metallic PITT® Artists Pens to color my images.
My sentiment is from Sentiments 3

Thanks for stopping by today!
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment