Aloha Card with Just For Fun Stamps | The Flamingo Chronicals: Aloha Card with Just For Fun Stamps

Aloha Card with Just For Fun Stamps

Good afternoon stamping friends~!
I hope your weather is as glorious as ours is here-
it is a beautiful spring day here in Dallas- mid 70's and mild 
sunshine. Who could ask for more?

The great weather put me in the mood for beaches and so
today I have a fun vacation card to share with you
using another of the new spring release stamps.

My image is the aloha stamp and there are lots of fun
coordinating stamps in the new release as well.
You can check them all out HERE.   

 My embellishments are from Prima, Maya Road, May Arts and others.
 
I stamped the image using StazOn and added tiny pearl accents from Kaisercraft.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment