Authentique and Maya Road Christmas Banner | The Flamingo Chronicals: Authentique and Maya Road Christmas Banner

Authentique and Maya Road Christmas Banner

Howdy blogging buddies!
It does not feel like it is almost Christmas here in Dallas!
It has been pouring down rain since the wee
hours of the  morning. *sigh* Very weird weather we are having!!

Today I want to share a project I made a little while ago and forgot to blog!
Anyone else have the problems from time to time??
I think I am going senile- which is a shame considering how young I am!!


I used Authentique's paper and die cut stickers for this, along with a  LOT
 of Maya Road embellies, some gesso, some paint, some Glitter Glam,
some Prima & I Am Roses flowers,,, you name it and I piled it on there!

I used a Maya Road coaster album for this project - I have had these
chipboard a loooooooong time, so I am glad to finally put them to use.

The stocking is MR from a Coaster album, and the snowflake is covered in white vintage glass.


The base piece of CB was painted white, then I seriously poured on the Glitter Glam
and dried with a heat gun. I wanted a bubbly, chunky looking effect.

This section is about an inch think - I started with the CB base, then added a transparency,
some crumpled vintage music sheets, and finally the fussy cut title. 
 I sprayed the whole bit with Shimmer Mist.

I used a little kraft envelope to hold my journal card,, more snowflakes,
flowers, some washi tape, fussy cut piece, and the cute little Christmas Tree
clip from MR.
 
I made my flower by cutting many layers of vintage sheet music with my scalloped
circle punch. I crumpled them, sprayed them with Glimmer mist, layered
them together with a brad for a center, then added Glitter Glam to the whole thing.


Hope you are having a GREAT Christmas season!
Much love to you and your family - be happy and healthy and safe!

Anita


3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is beautiful! I love all the banners and details. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I was hoping to get one made this year but running out of time so may make it for
    Xmas 2014...glad I will have yours for inspiration.
    Just wanted to take a minute and say thanks for your advice a year ago about the synthroid. It took a year but I finally have my numbers where I feel me again. I got the real one...not the generic as you suggested! It sure took awhile to get the swing back and forth to stop as they adjusted the dosage. I feel normal temperaures...not freezing cold and not roasting hot...Yay
    Thanks again and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird weather is right, Anita! What a wonderful Christmas banner - so happy and festive - with so many wonderful details! Merry Christmas, Anita! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete