America The Beautiful with Authentique | The Flamingo Chronicals: America The Beautiful with Authentique

Monday, February 3, 2014

America The Beautiful with Authentique

Good morning everyone!! 
WOW! Who is tired of this cold weather??
I am ready for the Caribbean and I am counting the days down!

Today I have a layout using some new Authentique papers
and fabulous Sparkle N Sprinkle stamps and glitters

OK, so I used some new Authentique papers, Stay Anchored, which are not on your
store shelves yet, sorry :o)  I got some in advance- yeah me!!

So, I am kinda diggin' the new Cameo. I cut this star border with it, using double 
sided adhesive paper from Silhouette. I burnished it with Sparkle N Sprinkle Cobalt Glaze GL. The stars on top are Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Stars, also double sided adhesive. I used Sparkling Clouds on these.

I love this photo of my daughter!! From a technical standpoint, it is not great, but I love it all the same. 
The title was stamped on PP using #434 Patriotic Background
trimmed, matted, cut out, then popped up with foam tape. 
The little word stickers are from Authentiques line last year - spot on match!

I used a Maya Road envelope and cut it down to size to make my pocket.
I layered paper pieces onto the front along with my stamped sentiment. The 
chippies are from Want2Scrap, they were heat embossed with EP274 Japanese Lacquer 
and  EP268 Copper Dreams. I also stamped some journal words on the side
 The white dots were made using the White Stampers Big Brush Pen
from Faber-Castell®.

To do my journaling, I used 3 library tab cards from 7 Gypsies, added more PP 
from the Stay Anchored line, and journaled on both sides.

I am entering the following challenges:
Use Your Stuff- Song Lyrics (America The Beautiful)
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a GREAT week!!
Anita



9 comments:

  1. I love this layout Anita! What fun photos and embellishments and your tabbed journal tags are so cute - some great ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! I love the star border you made. Great elements on the page too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible layout! I love the details and the papers of your layout! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout design. The banners work perfectly with this layout too. Thank you for creating with us at Use Your Stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks GREAT, Anita! I especially like all the glitter texture and dimension in your stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great layout ! I love the design !! Fantastic !

    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous lo! I love the page design and your variety of texture/dimension! The journalling pocket is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you embellished your layout... Beautiful ! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunning layout! So many wonderful details and so much depth, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one - I will hop around to your blog soon and return the favor. Have a fabulous day and happy scrapping!
~*~*~*~Anita~*~*~*~