Roomies- Frosted Designs Season Of Stars Kit | The Flamingo Chronicals: Roomies- Frosted Designs Season Of Stars Kit

Roomies- Frosted Designs Season Of Stars Kit

Good morning everyone in blogland! 
Today is day #11 of The Caribbean Crawl and I am in St. Croix today
 doing some shopping and some snorkeling! 
My favorite kind of day!

I have a layout to share with you using the Season of Stars Kit from

Here is a look at my project

Soooo, it is pretty rare that I make a layout with this much white space on it! 
I have had this sketch saved in my ideas folder for YEARS and I am just
now getting around to using it!

I inked the chippies with a sand color ink, then highlighted the edges
with the white pen and faux stitching.

Love these little journal cards that were included in the kit!
My background stamp is Wendy Vecchi.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a wonderful week






No comments:

Post a Comment