Awesome - Frosted Designs Challenge | The Flamingo Chronicals: Awesome - Frosted Designs Challenge

Awesome - Frosted Designs Challenge

Happy Friday everyone!
Are you ready for the weekend? I am hosting a baby shower for DD1 tomorrow,
so it is going to be a little hectic!
Today we have a new challenge over at Frosted Designs
 Today's Challenge is to use Stitching AND Flowers on your project.

Here is a look at my project
My cousin was in town from Washington state, and we got a chance to have lunch.
I used the fabulous 7 Dot Studios paper and embellishments for this layout.

I started by cutting some arrow shapes on my Cameo, adhering them to the background paper and painting with a light coat of Molding Paste. I then added some Lindy's Magicals Powder and spritzed with water. I also used the stamp in the Capture the Moment kit to randomly stamp on the background.




I layered several bits from the kit along the side of the photo.

I cut my title using my Cameo, then colored it with Ranger Perfect Pearls.

I added more layers on the other side of the layout, using items from the kit and some punched cardstock.

Be sure to join in the fun and link your project up over on the blog.

Have a great weekend!
Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment