All Things Grow Better with Love Layout- Sparkle N Sprinkle | The Flamingo Chronicals: All Things Grow Better with Love Layout- Sparkle N Sprinkle

All Things Grow Better with Love Layout- Sparkle N Sprinkle

Hi everyone! It's Anita here today and it is my turn to share a project with you
 using fabulous Sparkle N Sprinkle products!

I have a layout today that I created using some very young photos of DD2
 and some very pretty stamps!
 
The Garden Fairies Stamp Set was just so cute- I knew as soon 
as I saw it that I needed to create something with it! I used the vine to create a border
above and below my cut papers- a subtle but effective way to add detail.

I stamped my tags with Crystal Medallion and heat embossed with Lilac Spark EP. I added some Memories Mist in Bright Gold to bring out the embossing. I used Super Adhesive Sheets and Spellbinder's dies to cut the frames behind the photos, then burnished them with Dogwood Rose GL- LOVE this color!!
I stamped the mushrooms and fairie from Garden Fairies multiple times, colored and cut out. I layered them over and under my chipboard piece using pop dots on some for more dimension. I used Pear EP on the chipboard piece.
 
Here is a close up of the vine stamp- I used a chalk ink to make it really stand out.
To see all the details on this project, please visit My Gallery at Sparkle N Sprinkle.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have an amazing week!
Anita
Here are the supplies I used for this layout;
Glitters: Purple Rain GM2020, Dogwood Rose GM2021
Embossing Powders: Lilac Spark EP151, Pear EP420

1 comment:

  1. This a gorgeous layout Anita. Love how you combined the Fairy Set with your photos.

    ReplyDelete