Baby Shower Pics- so fun! | The Flamingo Chronicals: Baby Shower Pics- so fun!

Baby Shower Pics- so fun!

Hi everyone! I have been super busy with Baby Shower prep the last week or so, which is why
I have been pretty scarce around blog land!~

We had a great time at the shower and I wanted to share a few of the photos,,

so here goes,,,,,,,,

60 yards of tulle, ladies and gentleman! Yikes! This tulle started out white, and I soaked it in a very large vat of tie dye to turn it pink.  We used this table for food.

Ok- have you seen these HUGE Marshmallows?? They are perfect for dipping in chocolate! We also
had dipped strawberries and mini cupcakes.

I knew that these Martha Stewart paper balls would come in handy some day! 
I bought 22 packs of them on sale a few years ago- for $2 each!!

one of the gift tables

The other gift table- I bought this fabric years ago to make curtains with. You can see how far I got!

Our photo backdrop, 

and our photo props. 

We decorated Onesies for the Mom to be. We also made baby blocks, but I forgot to take a photo!

The mantel,,, can you tell that the theme was Minnie Mouse!

More of the big tissue balls, and I added ribbon bows in all the clusters hanging from the ceiling.

I cut these using my Cameo and I will bind them into a book for her.

I love this frame used as a Guest Book- I cut the little Onesies on my Cameo.

I left no ceiling un-adorned!

Decor over the second gift table.


This sign was my favorite! My uncle made this for her and I finished it by adding some
 washi tape and letters cut with my Cameo.

It was a lot of work, but everything looked great and we had a really good time!
Thanks for making it to the end of my post!

Have a great week!
Anita

2 comments:

  1. It must took a lots of time to make the decorations but it was worth every second. Everything looks so beautiful. Fantastic job, Anita!
    Hugs,
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful baby shower !!!! Wonderful decorations !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete