More Deflecto Love | The Flamingo Chronicals: More Deflecto Love

More Deflecto Love

I have so happy to be part of the Deflecto USA Ambassador Design Team- because you all know how much I love to organize! 


Everything in it's place makes my heart happy and let's me create the whole day long. This month we received some amazing products to work with and I wanted to recap how I used mine in my studio. 

 I was really happy to see these Stackable Cubes. I can't decide which one I like the best! I had been on the search for something to hold my set of Tombow markers so the Cube with the X Divider was perfect! The 
4 Drawer Cube keeps all my washi tape in line where I can see it, so maybe I will actually use it!

I used the 5 Bin Unit to hold my most used spray inks right in front on my work table.

and the 6 Bin Unit to hold my desk supplies over on my desk. The cute To-Do List is one of Deflecto's Frames that I prettied up with Washi Tape and stickers.

I think my favorite item this month is the Carousel Rotating Organizer. This was so great for getting all the little loose bits off my work table! All the little things I had laying around on my desk that I reached for all the time. This was great for cleaning up my desk and clearing out my space.

Be sure to check out our Deflecto Fan Facebook Page and give us a Like so you can get the latest updates! Follow the Deflecto Design Team on Pinterest to see all of our fabulous ideas.  Deflecto has lots of other great ideas on Pinterest too, so be sure to follow the rest of their boards.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a great week!
Anita

1 comment:

  1. So many wonderful ways to store all your goodies. Looks great Anita!

    ReplyDelete