I love You More - Frosted Designs Friday Challenge | The Flamingo Chronicals: I love You More - Frosted Designs Friday Challenge

I love You More - Frosted Designs Friday Challenge

Hi everyone and happy Friday!

We have a new challenge over at Frosted Designs today.
This week the theme is Graffiti/Doodling/Hand Journaling

Here is a look at my layout
I love the golden tones of the new We R papers (from the Summer's End Kit).


 I used a stencil and ink to create my graffiti here on the side of the page. After it was dry I used my Signo white pen to add some detail to the dots. I also doodled around both the layers seen here using a contrasting pen

I used a second stencil and  modeling paste colored with Gelatos to create some texture around the page. The chippie from Blue Fern Studios was inked, then I added flowers and bling.

I used one of the stickers from the Summer's End kit and cut it into several pieces to tuck behind the photos.

My title was embossed with Lindy's Stamp Gang powder, then I lightly rubbed
StazOn Cotton White ink over the top.


 Here's a list of items used from the Frosted Designs Store

Summer's End Kit

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

I'm linking up at the following challenges:
Quick Quotes Blog: Use BLING
Berry Bleu: Things You Love
 Lasting Memories #208: Add Leaves



Be sure to hop over to the blog and check out the fabulous
projects made by the Design Team.



12 comments:

  1. Really beautiful layout with all the doodling and lovely embellishments.
    Hugs,
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page - I love the stencil work and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and gorgeous photo's. Love the layered look and all the embellishments. Thanks for joining our "Add Leaves" challenge at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many fun details to look at! Your stenciling and graffiti work is great! You have more patience than I!! :) Thanks so much for joining our Use Leaves challenge at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet photo's and a beautiful layout! Wonderful detailed stencil work! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita, this is so sweet,. I love how you did your title! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is filled with love, that is pouring out of it!! Beautiful page! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout! So much texture and dimension! Thanks for playing along with the Quick Quotes challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and special page! The photo's are a treasure! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anita! Good to see your project at berry71bleu. What a pretty page and the photos are just priceless! Thank you for joining our challenge at berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page! I love all the layers and doodles. Thanks for joining the Quick Quotes Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete