Christmas Goodies with Sparkle N Sprinkle | The Flamingo Chronicals: Christmas Goodies with Sparkle N Sprinkle

Christmas Goodies with Sparkle N Sprinkle

Happy Sunday all my blogging friends!
A new week is here and I am enjoying the fabulous cool weather here in 
Dallas. WOW- did we get a cool snap! 

Today I have a new project for Sparkle N Sprinkle to share with you
We love to bake during the holidays at our house, so the new Sweet Holiday #655 Stamp Set is perfect!

I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed with Silver Detail EP, then filled in the outline with a marker.
I stamped the Gingerbread Man with Brown VersaMark ink, then colored with pastel pencils and added black rhinestones for the buttons. I stamped directly on top of my glitter using the new Wonky Lines Background to create my punched border strip.

 I used the Christmas Delight Digi along with my Silhouette Cameo to create my title.

I covered a piece of chipboard with 2 1/2" Tear-ific Tape, then burnished with Goldenrod and Luau Green Glitters.

I am so excited that Sparkle N Sprinkle will now be stocking Mon Ami Gabby products in the store!
I love bling, and these products are fabulous. I always run for their booth at convention ;)

To see more detail on my layout, including the full supply list and directions, please visit

I'm linking up at the following challenges:



 Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have an amazing week!

Anita


2 comments:

  1. This set is perfect for those photos Anita! Love all the details, the gingerbread men are so cute. Great bling and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree this set is perfect with the pictures! Love the sparkle on the border and all the cute elements.

    ReplyDelete