Fall Centerpiece with Smoothfoam | The Flamingo Chronicals: Fall Centerpiece with Smoothfoam

Fall Centerpiece with Smoothfoam

Who is ready for FALL?
It has been a very weird summer here in North Texas, very cool all in all, but I am ready for fall to start so I am getting my decor ready. 
I needed a new centerpiece to go along with my new table runner this year and decided that quick and simple was what I needed. 

You will need:
Double Sided Tape
Burlap Ribbon 6" Wide
Silk Flowers
Beacon 3-n-1 Adhesive
Wired Ribbon

I stacked the discs together and adhered using double sided tape.
I used some fabulous Burlap ribbon from BurlapFabric.com to wrap the outside of the stack, again using double sided tape to secure.  I used Beacon 3-N-1 to add some loose flowers I had saved from another project, and some ribbon from my stash to finish it off. I am using a vintage doily and cake plate from my grandmother to display it on my table.  Easy Peasy!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. 

Anita

1 comment:

  1. Cute arrangement. Love the fall feel! The burlap is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete