Smoothfoam Challenge at The Crafty Scrapper | The Flamingo Chronicals: Smoothfoam Challenge at The Crafty Scrapper

Smoothfoam Challenge at The Crafty Scrapper

Good morning everyone, today I want to share some fabulous holiday decorations I made to hang in the front windows of The Crafty Scrapper. All of our Design Team was given some stars and snowflakes from Smoothfoam to play with. Here is what I came up with.

This is the larger snowflake, and I have really been wanted to whip out some paper cones for a project this year. I got out some vintage sheet music and got to rolling. I added some Stickles at the edge of each cone for a bit of sparkle, then layered some ribbon, doily and flower in the center.

This is the smaller star. I started by covering the entire thing in glue and vintage glass mixed with glitter. When it was dry I used Bo Bunny's Candy Cane Lane to cover the front and back, and added a bit of sparkle with some mica flakes pressed onto a chipboard that had been covered with double stick tape.

I covered the backside with more Bo Bunny papers, and the smaller pieces are trimmed from one of the journal card sheets.

For my second star, I wanted to go a little Disco Ball on it! I have a HUGE roll of these rhinestones and so I covered the entire star with Tear-ific Tape from Sparkle N Sprinkle, then used a template to cut and place the rhinestones. I pulled some ribbon and lace from my stash to make a bow.

I inked chipboard stars from Technique Tuesday, added some faux stitching and glued these to one point.

I used more Candy Cane Lane from Bo Bunny on th back, which I inked and added more faux stitching.


You can find Smoothfoam on the web here:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to hop over to The Crafty Scrapper Blog to see what the other designers made with their Smothfoam. 



No comments:

Post a Comment