Vintage Crate with Altered Christmas Tags | The Flamingo Chronicals: Vintage Crate with Altered Christmas Tags

Vintage Crate with Altered Christmas Tags



 
It is that time of year when my thoughts turn to documenting my family Christmas. I normally make a mini album with a page for each day. This year I decided to make a series of tags and I altered a crate from 7 Gypsies to hold them all.

This beautiful flower is new from Maya Road and yes the bling comes in the center! I used my Cameo to print and cut the circles for the tops of the tags.

I used DecoArt's Crackle Paint in white on the crate first. When it was dry I lightly inked with silver metallic ink, then added touches of Metallic Luster in Silver and buffed it to give the crate an aged look.  I added paperclips with embellishments to several of the tags - a great way to tuck extra things on them! - this little glittery light bulb is my fave!

 For each tag I sprayed with Perfect Pearls mist and added ribbons, flowers, and other embellishments.



I used the Festive Collection from Tim Holtz - paper and ephemera - to decorate the tags as well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment