CHA Sneak Peek - 3 Tier Dessert Stand | The Flamingo Chronicals: CHA Sneak Peek - 3 Tier Dessert Stand

CHA Sneak Peek - 3 Tier Dessert Stand

I have been waiting a while for this product to hit the market and it will be launching at CHA in January 2016! Introducing the 3-Tier Dessert Stand from Deflecto.



This thing is pretty amazing - you can use it for cupcakes AND Cake pops! The very best thing is it comes apart and stores FLAT- you can't beat that!

I wanted to dress mine up for Christmas so I pulled out some themed paper, a punch, and some embellishments to get started.

I used an older Fiskars punch, cut the strips 3/4" wide and inked the edges. I used nine 12" strips all together and adhered them with double sided tape to the edges of each tier.

I used a VersaGrip Double Sign Holder on the top of the stand to add my chipboard embellishments. This way I can easily change the topper out for each occasion!

I love how easy this was to decorate for my treats. Check out the Deflecto blog for more ways to use this new piece and other fabulous ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment