Personalized Easter Bunny with Joy Iron On Letters | The Flamingo Chronicals: Personalized Easter Bunny with Joy Iron On Letters

Personalized Easter Bunny with Joy Iron On Letters





With the addition of a granddaughter to our family, I am getting to make all kinds of cute crafts these days.



Last year she was really too young to enjoy Easter, but this year she will be 18 months so the Easter Bunny will be making an appearance!



For this project, I upcycled  a bunny from the huge supply of stuffed animals that my daughters still have here at my house.



It was super easy to add a custom touch to this little guy with Joy iron-on letters. I just ironed the letters on to his ear following the easy directions found here.



What do you have in your home that could use a personal touch?



child's name easter bunny



No comments:

Post a Comment