Doggie Drool Towel using Joy Iron On Letters | The Flamingo Chronicals: Doggie Drool Towel using Joy Iron On Letters

Doggie Drool Towel using Joy Iron On Letters

My dog drools. A LOT. She is a regular drool monster, especially when we are in the car! I have been searching for some cute towels to carry around with us but couldn't find any I like. I decided to make my own using supplies I already had on hand.



My supplies are:



  1. Arrange letters as desired and iron on following the instructions found here.
  2. Sew ribbon to bottom of towel (or use fabric glue), turning the ends under to prevent fraying.
  3. Add grommet half way up side and insert Pear Clip. 
I am not so sure that my pup likes these as much as I do, but I am excited to use them the next time we go out.










    1 comment: